Teaching Faculty recruitment 2020 Job vacancy notification announced by MVR College of Engineering and Technology, Krishna, Andhra Pradesh for 2020-2021 academic year. Eligible candidates may apply within 5th August 2020.
Post Date: 1st August 2020
College Name: MVR College of Engineering and Technology
College Profile: MVR College of Engineering and Technology (MVRCET) was established in the year 2008, It is a private Self financing Technical institution approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to JNTUK University, Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh. MVRCET was founded and managed by Swarna Academy of Sciences, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
Job Title: Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Qualification: As per AICTE Norms
Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in engineering college
- All the candidates must have completed PG/Ph.D. in their relevant discipline
- Candidate should work with a lot of dedication and discipline
- Candidates who worked at the HOD level with suitable administrative experience can also apply.
Job Location: Krishna, Andhra Pradesh
Pay Scale: As per norms.
Apply Mode: Email
Last Date: 5th August 2020
College Website URL: www.mvrcoe.ac.in
How to Apply: Interested candidates send their detailed resume soft copy to the Principal of the college by Email within 5th August 2020.
Email Address: [email protected]
Postal Address with Contact Number:
MVR College of Engineering & Technology,
NH-9, Beside Hanuman Statue,
Paritala, Kanchekacherla Mandal,
Vijayawada Rural, Krishna (Dist),
Andhra Pradesh, PIN: 521180
Reference: Official Advertisement