Faculty Recruitment 2022 notification announced by IIT Bhilai – Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply through Online.
Post Date: 24th November 2022
Hiring Organization: IIT Bhilai
Organization Profile: The Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai is a public institute in Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India. It is one of the six new IITs established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, located in Chhattisgarh state.
- Associate Professors
- Assistant Professor
Employment Type: Full Time
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Liberal Arts
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (Grade-I):
Additionally, allowances as applicable shall also be admissible.
- Qualification: The candidate must have Ph.D. in a relevant area with first class or equivalent grades at the preceding degree and with consistently good academic record.
- Experience: Candidates must have at least three years of relevant teaching/ research/industrial experience as on date of the selection committee meeting.
Candidates who do not possess the minimum experience requirement of three years may be offered the position of Assistant Professor (Grade-II) on contractual basis at Pay Level 10 or Pay Level 11 under 7th CPC based on the relevant post-Ph.D experience.
Pay Level – 13A2 under 7th CPC. For direct recruits, the minimum basic pay in this Pay Level shall be Rs. 139600/- (Pay Level-13A2, Cell No. 01) plus applicable allowances.
- ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR:
- Qualification: The candidate must have Ph.D. with first class or equivalent grades at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch with a very good academic record throughout.
- Experience: A minimum of six years’ teaching/industry/ research experience of which 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor, Senior Scientific Officer/Senior Design Engineer in a research organization or industry.
- Age: Preferably below 45 years.
Pay Level – 14A under 7th CPC. For direct recruits, the minimum basic pay in this Pay Level shall be Rs. 159100/- (Pay Level-14A, Cell No. 01) plus applicable allowances.
- Qualification: The candidate must have Ph.D. in a relevant area with consistently good academic record.
- Experience: a minimum of 10 years’ teaching/industry/ research experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor in IITs, IISc Bangalore, IIMs, NITIE Mumbai and IISERs.
- Age: Preferably below 55 years.
- Candidates Should Completed PG/Ph.D in relevant Subject
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skill
- Commitment towards work
- Have a good Publication record
Pay Scale: As per Norms
Job Location: Chhattisgarh
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: http://www.iitbhilai.ac.in/
How to Apply: Interested candidates must apply Online through the link given below Immediately.
- Those candidates, who have applied for the post of Assistant Professor (Grade-I) at IIT Bhilai on or after 01.07.2021 till the date of uploading of this advertisement i.e. 21.11.2022, are required to apply again. Only those applications, submitted on or after the date of uploading this advertisement, shall be considered for shortlisting.
- The closing date, to shortlist the application for the post of Assistant Professor (Grade-I) for this cycle of recruitment, shall be 31.12.2022.
To Apply Online: Click Here
GEC Campus, Old Dhamatari Rd,
Sejbahar, Chhattisgarh 492015
- For Detailed Faculty Job Advertisement(Read Carefully) : Click here