Faculty Recruitment 2023 job notification announced by St. Thomas Institute for Science & Technology, Trivandrum, Kerala for the 2022-2023 academic year. Eligible candidates may apply through Email.
Post Date: 9th March 2023
Hiring Organization: St. Thomas Institute for Science & Technology, Trivandrum
Organization Profile: Set in a picturesque and modern campus of 20 acres, St. Thomas Institute for Science & Technology, Trivandrum was established in the year 2010 by the Mar Thoma Church Educational Society, who are well known pioneers in the field of education since 1967. The institute is affiliated to APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, Trivandrum, Kerala and imparts high quality, affordable education, training, R&D and values to students from all strata of the society. It’s also one of the best learner centric campuses in India.
Job Title/Designation: Assistant Professor
Departments have Assistant Professor Vacancies:
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Candidates having PG/PhD & proven result oriented teaching experience in machine/engineering design only is preferred
- Willing to join immediately
- The candidate should have good technical & communication skills
- Long term commitment towards the college
- Minimum 2 Years of Experience
- Fresher’s (PG & PhD) with good credentials, but with lesser experience will also be considered
Job Location: Trivandrum, Kerala
Pay Scale: As per AICTE Norms
Apply Mode: Email
Organization website: www.stisttvm.edu.in
How to Apply: Interested & Eligible candidates are requested to send their application with a scanned copy of all necessary certificates & passport size photograph to the following Email Address within 12th March 2023. Interview will be held on 14/3/23.
Email Address to Apply: [email protected]
St Thomas Institute for Science & Technology,
Mar Chrysostom Nagar,
Kazhakkoottam, Trivandrum-695 584.
Mobile: +91 9778411956, 9497257415