Research Jobs vacancy notification announced by Assam Agricultural University, Titabar for the post of Project Associate-I and Field Worker jobs. Eligible candidates may walk-in on 26th May 2023.
Post Date: 26th May 2023
College Name: Assam Agricultural University, Titabar
About College: Assam Agricultural University is the first institution of its kind in the whole of North-Eastern Region of India. The main goal of this institution is to produce globally competitive human resources in farm sector and to carry out research in both conventional and frontier areas for production optimization as well as to disseminate the generated technologies as public good for benefitting the food growers/produces and traders involved in the sector while emphasizing on sustainability, equity and overall food security at household level.
- Project Associate-I
- Field Worker
Employment Type: Temporary
Project Title: Development of superior haplotype based near isogenic lines (Haplo-NILs) for enhance genetic gain in rice
Department: Assam Rice Research Institute
- Project Associate-I: M.Sc degree in biotechnology from any recognized university
- Field Worker: Graduate in any discipline from any recognized university
- Candidate should complete their PG in relevant specialization with the First class.
- The candidate should have good communication skills.
- Commitment to work.
- Candidate should have passion towards teaching
Job Location: Titabar, Assam
- Project Associate-I: 31,000/- + 8% HRA
- Field Worker: 18,000/- + 8% HRA
Apply Mode: Walk-in
Walk-in Date: 29th May 2023 at 10.00 am
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates may walk-in on 29th May 2023 at 10.00 am.
Assam Agricultural University
Titabar, PIN – 785630
For More Details (Read Carefully the Advertisement): Click Here