Project Staff Jobs vacancy notification announced by Anna University, Chennai – Project Associate II, Project Associate I, Project Assistant and Professional Assistant. Eligible candidates may apply by post/ email on or before 24th January 2022.
Date Posted: 11th January 2022
Hiring Organization: Anna University, Chennai
Organization Profile: Anna University is a public state university located in Tamil Nadu, India. The main campus is in Chennai. It was originally established on 4 September 1978 and was named after C.N. Annadurai, the first Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu. After taking many different forms over the years, as per a September 2020 bill passed in the Tamil Nadu Legislative assembly, the varsity is now reconstituted to be an affiliating university for engineering colleges across Tamil Nadu excluding the engineering colleges that are part of the premier Anna Technological and Research University. The University is now the affiliating authority for close to 550 engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu.
Job Title: Project Associate II, Project Associate I, Project Assistant, and Professional Assistant
Employment Type: Temporary
Department: Environmental studies
Project Title: Greater Chennai Corporation (GCC) – Solid Waste Management – Reclamation of Perungudi Dumping Ground Through Bio Mining and Project Management Consultant – Solid Waste Management – Smart Cities Mission Scheme – Biomining of the legacy waste dumped at Vellalore Dumpsite of Coimbatore Corporation (Approximately 9,66,803 m3, and Biomining of Dumpsites at Municipalities
- Project Associate II(Senior): Ph.D. (Environmental Science)/ M.E. Environmental Engineering/ M.E. Environmental Management (Candidates having at least 2 years of experience in Bio-mining and Environmental Field Works)
- Project Associate II(Junior): Ph.D. (Environmental Science)/ M.E. Environmental Engineering/ M.E. Environmental Management (Priority would be given to Candidates having experience in Bio-mining and Environmental Field Works)
- Project Associate I: B.E./ B.Tech. (Civil Engg.)/ M.Sc. Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ M. Sc. Applied Chemistry/ M. Sc. Environmental Science (Priority would be given to Candidates having experience in Environmental FieCd Works)
- Project Assistant: B.Com./B.Sc. (Computer Science) (Priority would be given to candidates having experience in Computer knowledge, Typewriting skills, and documentation works)
- Professional Assistant III: Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering (with at least two years of experience related to Survey/ Construction sites.
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Project Associate II(Senior): Rs. 30,000/-
- Project Associate II(Junior): Rs. 22,000/-
- Project Associate I: Rs. 18,000/-
- Project Assistant: Rs. 16,000/-
- Professional Assistant III: Rs. 15,000/-
Project Duration: For a period up to six months, extendable based on Consultancy Project duration and performance of the candidate.
Apply Mode: Post/ Email
Last Date: 24th January 2022
Organization Website: https://www.annauniv.edu/
How to Apply: Interested candidates should submit their application with all details of the academic qualification and experience to the Director, Centre for Environmental Studies, College of Engineering Guindy, Anna University, Chennai 600 025 on or before 24th January 2022 and soft copy of the same may be sent to [email protected]
Email Address: [email protected]
Centre for Environmental Studies,
College of Engineering Guindy,
Anna University, Chennai 600 025
For more details (Read Carefully): Click Here