National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Mumbai, Maharashtra has announced jobs 2021 for the post of HR Executive for Placement Office. Interested candidates may apply through Email and Postal
Date Posted: 9th November 2021
Hiring Organization: National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE)
Organization Profile: National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) was founded in 1963 as a collaborative effort between the Government of India and the International Labor Organization. NITIE prepares students for a seamless induction into industry and academia by blending management principles and technical skills. NITIE has been providing solutions to the complex problems of industries. Currently, NITIE has 9 research areas, 3 Postgraduate programs and a Fellow program.
Employment Type: Contract
Job Title: HR Executive for Placement Office
Job Profile: The incumbent will be responsible for:
1. Representing NITIE to prospective employers and seeking appropriate new placement opportunities both nationally and internationally.
2. Coordinate between the students and organizations with respect to application process including, CVs, application forms, assessment test, GDs, and interviews.
3. Visiting different organizations if required, for facilitating of placements.
4. Continuous communication with present / prospective companies and recruiters as and when required.
5. Gathering and analysing market information, trends and industry / sectorial developments in order to help the Placement Office for strategy formulation.
6. Acquiring newer information related to Companies / Recruiters using online platforms like Linked-In, and other social media platforms.
7. Any other student Placement related requirement as per need.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Excellent communication skill – Written and oral in Hindi and English
2. Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
3. Ability to set up and prepare for meetings (online / face-to-face mode) at
Full time MBA / PGDBM in HR from a reputed Institute.
Experience: 1 – 2 years of experience in the relevant field as mentioned in the job
profile would be preferable.
Remuneration: Monthly Consolidated Remuneration: ₹. 60,000/-
(plus 1000/- towards telephone allowance)
Tenure: One year. Renewable for another year upon satisfactory performance.
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Apply Mode: Email/ Postal
Organization Website: https://www.nitie.ac.in/
How to Apply: Interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria as above should submit their applications in prescribed format Annexure- I and soft copy of the application MUST be sent at email id: [email protected]. Further, hard copy of the application along with self-attested testimonials, certificates, etc. MUST also be sent by Post addressed to, ‘The Registrar, NITIE, Vihar Lake Road, Mumbai-400 087’, on or before 21stNovember 2021.
Email Address: [email protected]
(NITIE), Vihar Lake Road,
Mumbai – 400 087
National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE)
Vihar Lake Rd, near The Residence Hotel,
NITIE Admin Block, Powai,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400087
For Detailed Faculty job Advertisement (Read Carefully): Click Here