Post Date: 13th March 2018
Organisation Name: Weavers Service Centres WSC and Indian Institutes of Handloom Technology IIHT
Job Title: Senior Lecturer
- Textile Processing
- Degree in Textile Processing or Textile Chemistry or Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Textile Processing or Textile Chemistry from a recognised University or Institute or
- Post Diploma in Textile Chemistry or Textile Processing from a recognised University or Institute.
Experience: Three years experience as a Lecturer in Textile Chemistry /Bleaching/ Dyeing/ Printing/ Finishing in a recognised Institute or as a shift-in-charge in a dye house /Textile mill in wet processing/ finishing/ bleaching of textiles.
Duties of Candidates:
- Teaching, research/consultancy projects guidance to UG/PG students.
- To develop and upgrade Laboratories as per latest technology, represent institute in technical meets.
- To perform work related to the affiliating Universities and to assist the principal in academic and co-curricular activities and other allied duties.
Job Location: –
Last Date: 29th March 2018
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600-39,100 ( PB-3) plus Rs. 5,400 (Grade Pay) (Total emoluments excluding T.A. and HRA at the time of initial appointment will be Rs.59000/-p.m. approximately)
Apply Mode: Online (Web)
Website : Clickhere
To Apply Online: Clickhere