Post Date: 19th November 2018
Name of the College : Anna University Regional Campus, Madurai
College Profile: Anna University was established on 4th September 1978 as a unitary type of University. It offers higher education in Engineering, Technology and allied Sciences relevant to the current and projected needs of the society.Besides promoting research and disseminating knowledge gained therefrom, it fosters cooperation between the academic and industrial communities.The University was formed by bringing together and integrating two well-known technical institutions in the city of Madras.
FDP Title: Two Week FDTP on Circuit Analysis
Event Date: 10th to 21st December 2018
Department: Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Topics to be Covered:
- To introduce the modeling of electrical components and systems.
- To apply theorems and network reduction techniques to DC and AC circuits, and apply problem solving techniques in the analysis of AC and DC circuits.
- To cover the concepts of transient response, and two port network theorems.
- Last date for Registration : 03.12.2018
- Intimation of Selection : 04.12.2018
- Confirmation by Participants: 06.12.2018
Location: Madurai, Tamil nadu
Website : www.annauniv.edu
Anna University Regional Campus
Contact Details :
FDTP on “Circuit Analysis”,
Department of Electrical and Electronics
Anna University Regional Campus Madurai,
Keelakuilkudi, Madurai – 625019
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Reference : Clickhere
Share this Job with your friends