The University of Kalyani, Kolkata, West Bengal invites applications for the post of Director, for 2021-2022 academic year. Eligible candidates may apply within 24th July 2021 through email.
Post Date: 19th July 2021
Name of the College: University of Kalyani
College Profile: The University of Kalyani was established in 1960 with a campus area of over 378 acres in Kalyani town. It is well connected by road and railway, with a railway station very close to the University. The University is situated in a locality surrounded by a rural setting within a rural backdrop and it caters mostly to the students of rural and backward areas. Yet, its distance from Kolkata is only 45 km.This locational advantage of the University makes it particularly suitable for the ‘Cafeteria Approach’ to higher education. The University ensures on the one hand, the development of excellence, and on the other, contribution of higher education through dispersion of knowledge to rural areas in an open and flexible system. The University is also considering the possibility of upgrading some of its affiliated colleges with academic autonomy and postgraduate teaching
Job Title: Director, Directorate of Open & Distance Learning (DODL)
Employment Type: Purely on Contract
1. Professor/equivalent position with the good academic record having a Master’s Degree with Ph.D.
2. Minimum of ten years of teaching/academic administrative experience in University/College, and/or experience in research at the University/National level
3. Having good number of publications in research journals and books, etc. or experience of supervising candidates for research at the doctoral level.
4. Contribution to educational innovation having expertise on training/ design of new
curriculum & courses and educational technology, etc.
5. Knowledge of different regulations of Distance Education/UGC/NAAC/Higher Education, etc.
6. Having an Administrative experience of Distance Mode of Education.
7. Knowledge of Computer/Virtual Classes/e-Governance and guiding research studies will be desirable.
Job Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
Pay Scale: As per norms
Apply Mode: Email
Last Date for Apply: 24th July 2021
Website : www.klyuniv.ac.in
How to Apply: Candidates are asked to send the filled-in application form along with other academic records to the email id within 24th July 2021.
Email Address: [email protected]
University of Kalyani
P.O. Kalyani, Dist. Nadia,
West Bengal 741235
For Detailed Faculty job Advertisement (Read Carefully): Click Here