Post Date: 27th September 2018
- For the post of Principal B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech with Ph.D from reputed institutions as per AICTE Norms.
- For the Assistant Professor in Mathematics, minimum 60% in M.Sc (Mathematics).
Experience: A minimum of 10 years experience in teaching/ research/ industry is preferred.
- Specialization in Computer Science and Engineering/ Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Electrical engineering/ Civil Engineering. First Priority is Computer Science and Engineering.
- Commitment towards work
Desirable Skills for Engineering Fields/ Management studies:
- A minimum of two publications from SCI journals is desirable for Professors/ Associate
- Proven experience in conducting international conferences/ FDP/ Workshops.
- Proven experience to lead a team of teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Should have knowledge in NAAC, NBA, ISO and other related documentation works.
- Should serve in this institution for at least two years.
- Should have sound knowledge in their respective field and be ready to give a 15 minute
presentation on any topic, if selected for interview.
- Willing to work in a team environment.
Job Location: Ranga Reddy District, Telangana
Apply Mode: Email/Postal
Last Date: 29th September 2018
How to Apply: Interested candidates send their letter of interest and detailed resume along with all necessary documents to the following Email/Postal address within 29th September 2018
Email Address: email@example.com
Visvesvaraya College of Engineering and Technology,
Ranga Reddy District, Telangana State.
PIN: 08414-252392, 7729989434, 9505506225.
Reference: Official Advertisement
To Get All Updates from Facultyplus, Subscribe Now by Email