Faculty Recruitment 2020 notification announced by Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai, Maharashtra – Teaching Assistant Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply within 28th December 2020.
Date Posted: 21st December 2020
Hiring Organization: Tata Institute of Social Sciences
Organization Profile: The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) was established in 1936 as the Sir Dorabji Tata Graduate School of Social Work. In 1944, it was renamed as the Tata Institute of Social Sciences. The year 1964 was an important landmark in the history of the Institute when it was declared Deemed to be a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act (UGC), 1956.
Job Title: Teaching Assistant
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 4 months (January to April 2021)
Department having vacancy:
- Teaching Assistant for Diploma in Trauma Therapy, School of Human Ecology, TISS
1. Post Graduate in Clinical/ Counselling Psychology with at least 1-year experience in teaching/ practice. Candidates with M.Phil and having a foundation in a trauma-informed approach will be preferred.
2. Conversant with MS PowerPoint and ability to create collaterals like flyers, posters etc
3. Good communication skills in English and Hindi
4. Ability to work in a team with quick turn around time
5. NET/ SLET is desirable
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Apply mode: Online (Website)
Pay Scale: Rs. 25000/-
Organization Website: Clickhere
How to Apply: Please send the following documents by email to the following email id with the Subject Line: “Application for Teaching Assistant”:
1. A cover letter
2. Updated curriculum vitae
3. 1 letter of recommendation from the erstwhile Faculty/ Supervisor
To Get All Updates from Facultyplus, Join Us on Facebook