Post Date: 27th December 2018
College Name: T.John College of Pharmacy
About College: T. John college of Pharmacy offers the four year B.Pharmacy course with an intake of 100 seats. It is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, approved by All India Council for Technical Education, and recognized by the Pharmacy council of India, New Delhi. The college aspires to stimulate a lasting attitude of inquiry, openness and social responsibility; it is committed to creating an atmosphere of intellectual curiosity, academic freedom, diversity and personal empowerment.The time of the students in our Pharmacy College is rich, and varied experience will indeed provide them with the skills and confidence they need for a successful career.
- Teaching: Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
- Non Teaching: Lab Attender/ Lab Technician/ System Admin
- B. Pharma
- Pharm D
- Diploma in Pharmacy
- M Pharma- Pharmaceutics & Pharmachemistry
- Teaching – M.Pharm / Pharm.D / M.Pharm/ Ph.D with minimum 3 years experience
- Lab Attender – S S L C / PUC passed
- Lab Technician – B.Sc / M.Sc/ D.Pharm / DMLT
- System Admin – Qualification : BCA / B.Tech /MCA /M.Tech in Computer Science.
- Candidate should completed their PG/Ph.D in relevant field
- Commitment towards work
- Written test (If cleared Next round will be allotted)
- Principal Round (If cleared Next round will be allotted)
- Final round with Committee members.
Job Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Pay Scale: As per AICTE/UGC norms
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date: Once the vacancy is closed same will be updated in our website under current job openings.
- Teaching Link: https://www.tjohncollege.com/online_application/teaching.php
- Non-Teaching Link: https://www.tjohncollege.com/online_application/nonteaching.php
No. 88/1, Gottigere
Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore,
Karnataka 560 083, India.
Contact Person Number: 080-49030572 / 080-49030555
Reference : Official Advertisement
To Get All Updates from Facultyplus, Subscribe Now by Email