Short Term Training Program On Advanced Engineering Optimization through Intelligent Techniques Conducted by Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat, Gujarat on 25-11-2019 to 29-11-2019.
College Name: Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology
Event Start Date: 25-11-2019
Event End Date: 29-11-2019
Organized by: Department of Mechanical Engineering
Objectives of the Programme: The one week short term training program on ‘Advanced Engineering Optimization through Intelligent Techniques’ is scheduled to be held during 25-29 November 2019. The main objective of this training program is to promote the application of optimization methods in the engineering sciences. The training program provides a forum in which the participants obtain information about recent advances of optimization sciences and learn about the needs of engineering sciences and successful applications of optimization methods. It tries to close the gap between optimization theory and the practice of engineering. The proposed training program presents all traditional and advanced methods of optimization of relevance to applications in engineering sciences. It also highlights successful applications of optimization in various areas and contains sessions for the participants without a strong background in the field, which offer material aimed at educating potential users of optimization methodologies.
- Constrained and unconstrained deterministic linear and non-linear programming methods
- Genetic algorithm (GA), Particle swarm optimization (PSO), Artificial Bee Colony (ABC), NSGA-II, GWO, Hybrid methods of optimization, Performance comparison of various latest optimization algorithms, etc.
- Teaching-learning-based optimization (TLBO) algorithm (developed by the Coordinator in 2011)
- Jaya algorithm and its versions (developed by the Coordinator in 2016)
- Rao algorithms (developed by the Coordinator in 2019)
- Multi-objective optimization
- Neural network based optimization
- Fuzzy concept in optimization
- Design of Experiments, Taguchi’s Methods, Response Surface Methodology
- Multi-attribute decision making methods such as AHP, TOPSIS, PROMETHEE, SAW, WPM, MOORA, ELECTRE, DEMATEL, Grey Relational Analysis, etc.
- Various interdisciplinary real world case studies
- Guidelines on how to publish research papers in reputed international journals
Registration fees: Rs. 5000/-
Important Date: Hard copy of the registration form along with the DD should reach the Coordinator on or before 22nd November 2019. No spot registration is allowed.
Surat – 395007
Gujarat State, India.
To Get Update in Facebook,Clickhere
Share this Job with your friends