Post Date: 3rd April 2018
Name of the College : Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
College Profile: IIT Hyderabad is part of history in the making. We, the faculty, students and staff are creating a new institute, an institute, which in due course of time will make an indelible mark in education and research. Though we are young, we have a great vision, agility, commitment and energy to create an innovative education and research environment that will be the envy of all. Through our deeds we shall be the catalysts for change in our local environs as well as the rest of India and the world. In a very short time, just about a year, IIT Hyderabad has made significant strides. IIT Hyderabad admitted the first batch of 111 B.Tech. students, and started functioning on August 20, 2008. Three departments, CSE, EE & ME were initiated. The first year had its highs and lows but was an exciting period that will be etched in the minds of the pioneer batch. In January 2009, IIT Hyderabad admitted 11 PhD students. On February, 27, 2009, the foundation stone of IIT Hyderabad was laid by Smt. Sonia Gandhi, Hon’ble Chairperson of UPA. For the 2009-10 academic year, IITH will be admitting 120 B.Tech. students, 35 M.Tech. students and 10-15 Ph.D. students.
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
Title of the Project: The role of intracellular calcium signaling in matrix-mediated differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells
- M.Tech or M.Sc in Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Biological Sciences, MS (Pharma) or related areas
- Minimum 60% marks throughout, or equivalent CGPA
- Strong preference will be given for candidates who have prior experience with experimental work in a reputed laboratory
- Experience and an interest in mammalian cell culture and/or confocal microscopy is highly desirable
Tenure of the Project:
- Initial appointment will be made for a period of 11 months, and based on performance, the appointment can be extended.
- The full duration of the project is 3 years
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Scale of Pay : Rs. 25,000 per month
Apply Mode : Walk-in
Walk-in Date: 10th April 2018
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates may send the CV to the following Email address and attend the walk-in interview on 10th April 2018 at 10 AM
Email Address: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Block A,
IIT Hyderabad Kandi campus,
Telangana State – 502285.
For More details: Clcikhere