Research Jobs vacancy notification announced by Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh for 2019-2020 academic calendar year. Eligible candidates may apply within 16th August 2019.
Post Date: 13th August 2019
Name of the University: Shiv Nadar University
College Profile: Shiv Nadar University, established in 2011 by Shiv Nadar Foundation, is a comprehensive, multidisciplinary, research-focused, and student-centric institution.
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) / Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Departments: Life Science
- M.Sc. in any branch of life sciences with an excellent academic record.
- Candidate must have qualified CSIR NET- LS, UGC-NET LS, GATE or any other national eligibility exam.
Job Location: Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Scale of Pay: For JRF Rs. 25,000/- p.m. + 20 % HRA/ and for SRF Rs. 28,000/- p.m. + 20 % HRA (as per ICMR norms)
Duration: Initially for 1 year but extendable up to 2 more years based on performance and availability of funds.
Last Date: 16th August 2019
Apply Mode: Email
How to Apply: Applicants are requested to send a cover letter outlining their previous research experiences and reasons for joining this position. Please send :
1) Complete bio-data including the cover letter,
2) Educational mark sheets/certificates (from 10th onwards),
3) Copy of prior publication(s) (if any)
4) Name of two referee’s
5) Other relevant documents (if any)
as a PDF attachment by email to Dr. Ashish Gupta on or before 16th August 2019
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Life Science,
Shiv Nadar University, Dadri,
Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh – 201314, India
Reference: Official Advertisement
Share this Job with your friends