Post Date: 14th September 2018
Name of the College : Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology
College Profile: The Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology (TIET) is one of India’s oldest and finest educational institutions, which provides a steady source of highly skilled talent to the nation as well as overseas. Founded in 1956 with a campus spread across sprawling 250 acres, Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, located in Patiala, has been a pioneer in engineering education, research and innovation. Our community involves ingenious minds solvers who are eager to make the world a better place to live in with their innovative techniques and discoveries.
Job Title: Research Associate/SRF/JRF
Title of Project: Smart Irrigation And Fertilization System For Precision Agriculture Using Internet Of Things And Cloud Infrastructure
Duration : 3 years (up to the length of project)
- Research Associate: PhD completed or Submitted in area of Computer Science/Electronics/Usage of ICT in field of Agriculture Or ME/ MTech with three years of research, teaching and Design and Development Experience with good publications. Desirable: SCI Publications
- SRF: ME/MTech in Computer Science and Engineering/ ECE/ EIC/ Agriculture Engineering or equivalent Desirable: Good Publications
- JRF: BE/BTech in Computer Science/ ECE/EIC/ Agriculture Engineering/ MCA/ MSc in Agriculture with and experience of handling similar projects with minimum 55% marks and NET/Gate Exam Cleared. Desirable: Experience on IoT implementation
1. Dedication and Commitment to work for the project including some field work.
2. Excellent analytical, presentation and Research article writing skills.
3. Strategic thinking and execution in a fast-paced environment.
4. Should exhibit creativity and resourcefulness.
5. Organized and detail oriented.
6. Having good publications in Scopus/SCI.
Job Location: Patiala, Punjab
Scale of Pay :
- Research Associate : Rs.36000/-
- SRF : Rs.14000/-
- JRF : Rs.12000/-
Apply mode : Email
Last Date: 20th September 2018
Website : Clickhere
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may send your CV to following mail id
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Sanmeet Kaur
Assistant Professor (Principal Investigator-CSIR project)
Computer Science and Engineering Department
Thapar University, Patiala, Punjab-147004