Information We Collect
While running and maintaining our blog we may collect and process the following information about the users:
- Information about your visits of our blog such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. This information contains following datum: traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information that users provide us when they communicate with us.
Cookies provide information regarding the computer used by a visitor. We may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie.Those information will not identify you personally. This statistical data does not identify any personal details.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish.This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you only to provide our better services to you. Additionally, we also may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our services.
- To inform you of any changes to our blog and services.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our blog it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links