Online Applications are invited from Indian nationals for Temporary Faculty/ Temporary Faculty (Part time) positions in various departments of NIT, Tiruchirappalli. Last date for submission of online application : 18.07.2018 and Last date for submission of hardcopy : 20.07.2018
Post Date: 5th July 2018
Name of the College: National Institute of Technology
About College: The National Institute of Technology (formerly known as Regional Engineering College) Tiruchirappalli, situated in the heart of Tamil Nadu on the banks of river Cauvery, was started as a joint and co-operative venture of the Government of India and the Government of Tamil Nadu in 1964 with a view to catering to the needs of man-power in technology for the country.
Job Title: Temporary Faculty
- For all Disciplines in general: UG, PG and Ph.D. should be in the respective disciplines of Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Science, Humanities and Management Studies.
- For the Discipline of Engineering/Technology/Architecture: First class both at UG and PG level (60% or 6.5/10 CGPA) from the recognized University/ Institute and Ph.D. is desirable.
- For the Discipline of Science/ Humanities/Computer Applications/ Management Studies: First class both at UG and PG level (60% or 6.5/ 10 CGPA) from the recognized University/ Institute and Ph.D. in the respective discipline.
- For the Discipline of Science/Humanities/Computer Applications/ Management Studies: If candidates with Ph.D. are not available, candidates with First Class M.Phil. for the discipline of Science/Humanities/Computer related topics/Management studies in addition to First Class in UG & PG level will be considered for Temporary Faculty (Part Time) position.
Nature of appointment: The appointment is purely temporary for one semester and extendable further depending on the performance as per Government/Institute Norms.
- For those with Ph.D. – Rs 50,000/- per month
- For those with PG Degree (M.E./M.Tech. or equivalent) – Rs 40,000/- per month
- For those without Ph.D. in Science/Humanities/Computer Applications/Management Studies – Rs. 25,000/- per month as Temporary Faculty (Part Time).
Job Location: Trichy, Tamilnadu
- Last date for submission of online application : 18.07.2018
- Last date for submission of hardcopy : 20.07.2018
Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply: On completion of filling /uploading of the on-line application form and submission, download a copy of the application form, sign it and enclose the Self-Attested photo-copies of the certificates/testimonials/research papers etc., along with Annexures II & III and send to below postal address by Speed/Registered post so as to reach on or before 20.07.2018 superscribed as ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF TEMPORARY FACULTY IN THE DEPARTMENT OF_____________’.
For Notification and Online Application: Clickhere
National Institute of Technology,
Tiruchirappalli – 620 015
This advertisement is sequel to the earlier Advertisement No.: NITT/R/TF-1/2018 dated 13/06/2018 and is issued notifying the revised and additional vacancy positions that is proposed to be filled up at the Institute.
Candidates who have applied online in response to Advertisement No.: NITT/R/TF-1/2018 dated 13/06/2018 and submitted hardcopy of applications need not apply again. They are instructed to visit the Institute website periodically for updates.
To Get All Updates from Facultyplus, Subscribe Now by Email