Post Date: 28th July 2018
Name of the College : National Institute of Technology, Delhi
College Profile: The National Institute Of Technology Delhi (abbreviated NIT Delhi or NITD) is a public engineering institution located in Delhi, India. It has been declared as an Institute of National Importance by an act of Parliament of India.It is one of the NITs along with other National Institute of Technology institutions in India.
Job Title: Assistant Professor (Contract/Temporary Basis/Visiting )
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Applied Sciences- English
- For Computer Science & Engineering Department:
M.Tech. (B.Tech. Mandatory). However, preference will be given to awarded /submitted/pursuing Ph.D. candidates. First Division in all Degrees/Certificates/Diploma is mandatory.
- For Applied Sciences Department (English-Linguistics):
Awarded/submitted/pursuing Ph.D. candidates. First Division in all Degrees / Certificates / Diploma is mandatory.
- Candidate should completed their PG/Ph.D in relevant discipline
- Commitment towards work
- Interview procedure will consist of presentation (10 minutes duration with maximum 10 slides of PPT) followed by interaction with the duly constituted selection committee.
- The 10 minutes presentation will consist of candidate’s academic background, research experience, and few slides of any topic of his/her desire to prove his/her teaching capability.
- Decision of the duly constituted selection committee will be final
Job Location: New Delhi
Scale of Pay :
- The candidates having Ph.D. in the relevant field with consolidate salary that is Rs.54200/- per month will be considered for the post of Assistant Professor purely on contract/temporary basis as a stop gap arrangement.
- Candidates having M. Tech. degree in the relevant field with consolidate salary that is Rs.49650/- per month will be considered for Visiting Assistant Professor purely on temporary basis as a stop gap arrangement.
Apply Mode: Walk-in
Walk-in Date: 2nd August 2018 at 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Website : Clickhere
How to Apply: Candidates have to bring duly filled application form along with one copy of bio-data, all the original certificates, one set of self attested photocopy of all certificates and two latest passport size colour photographs on the scheduled date and time.
To Download Application Form: Clickhere
National Institute of Technology Delhi Sector A-7,
Institutional Area, Narela, Delhi-110040, India.
Tele: 011-33861005, 1010
For More Details: Clickhere