Faculty Recruitment 2022 job notification announced by MLR Institute of Technology, Dundigal, Hyderabad for the 2022-2023 academic year. Eligible candidates may apply through Email.
Post Date: 24th November 2022
Hiring Organization: MLR Institute of Technology
Organization Profile: Established in 2005, the MLR Institute of Technology, the flagship of KMR Educational Society, imparts education beyond engineering and management. Situated on a 25-acre campus in Dundigal, Hyderabad, MLRIT has state-of-the-art infrastructure, creating an environment for progressive learning and development
Job Title/Designation: Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
Departments have vacancies:
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
- CSE – Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- CSE- Data Science
- CSE- Cyber Security
- ECE (Preferably PG/Ph.D from NITs/IITs/IIITs)
- EEE (Preferably PG/Ph.D from NITs/IITs/IIITs)
- H&S – Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, English (NET/SET/Ph.D only)
- MBA- (Preferably Ph.D/PG from reputed institutions)
Qualification: Ph.D., Master’s degree, Bachelor’s Degree with First class in all the preceding degrees in the appropriate branch of Engineering/ Science, with an exemplary academic record throughout.
- Assistant Professor –Fresher/ Experienced
- Associate Professor – Minimum 5 Years of Experience of teaching Experience.
- Professor – Minimum 10 Years of Experience of which at least 5 years at the level of Associate Professor.
- Faculty who can handle Programming languages, Core subjects are preferred.
- Faculty who can successfully execute R&D and consultancy will be considered.
- Faculty who can promote patents, Industry Interaction, and other value-added courses will be preferred.
Job Location: Dundigal, Hyderabad.
Pay Scale: As per Norms
Note: Salary is not a constraint for deserving candidates.
Apply Mode: Email
Walk-in Dates: 24th November 2022 (Thursday) to 10th December 2022 (Saturday)
Organization website: https://www.mlrinstitutions.ac.in/
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates request to send their application with a scanned copy of all necessary certificates and passport size photograph to the following Email Address within 10th December 2022.
MLR Institute of Technology,
Dundigal, Hyderabad – 500043,
Reference: Official Advertisement