Central University of Orissa, Koraput, Odisha Advertised in Samaja epaper for the faculty recruitment 2019 – Lecturer Jobs. For More Details see below.
Post Date: 11th February 2019
Name of the College : Central University of Orissa
College Profile: The Central University of Orissa has been established by the Parliament under the Central Universities Act, 2009 (No. 3C of 2009). It is one of the 15 new Central Universities established by the Government of India during the UGC XI Plan period to address the concerns of “equity and access” and as per the policy of the Government of India to increase the access to quality higher education by people in less educationally developed districts which have a Graduate Enrollment Ratio of less than the national average of 11%. Koraput District of Orissa comes within the KBK region (Koraput, Bolangir and Kalahandi) which is still considered as an extremely as underdeveloped region of the State of Orissa .
Job Title: Lecturer
Departments and Walk in:
- Hindi – 28th February 2019
- Sanskrit – 25th February 2019
- Mathematics and Computer science – 27th February 2019
- Sociology – 4th March 2019
- English – 26th February 2019
- A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever
the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian
University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited
by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil/Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET
- Candidate should completed their PG/Ph.D in relevant discipline
- Commitment towards work
Job Location: Koraput, Odisha
Scale of Pay : As per norms
Apply Mode: Walk in
Website : www.cuo.ac.in
How to Apply: Interested candidates may please report for Walk-in-Interview along with a copy of latest Curriculum Vitae, passport size photograph, one set of photocopies of testimonials and original testimonials in support of their age, educational qualification and experience.
Central University of Orissa,
Odisha – 764 021.
More Details: Advertisement on Samaja Dated 11th February 2019