College Name : Kongu Engineering College
FDP on: Analysis Of Electromagnetic Fields And Its Applications Using Ansys Software
Event Date : 13th October 2018
Sponsored by: School of Electrical Science
Department: Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electrical machines have a vast field application today dominating the industry field and it become inevitable for Electrical engineers. Machines are based on the electromagnetic principles that produce force or induce voltages and currents. Electrical engineering students, however, normally have no exposure to practical knowledge of how the fields actually exist and interact.
- ANSYS (Electrical) is the premier electromagnetic field simulation software for engineers tasked with designing and analyzing 3-D and 2-D electromagnetic and electromechanical devices such as motors, actuators, transformers, sensors and coils. ANSYS uses the accurate finite element method to solve static, frequency-domain and time-varying electromagnetic and electric fields.
- This workshop aims to provide good opportunities for the faculty members and students to gain a basic knowledge about modeling and analysis of Electrical machines by ANSYS and its applications.
- Industry participants: Rs 600 +18% (service tax)
- Faculty Members: Rs 500 +18% (service tax)
- Students: Rs 400 +18% (service tax)
Demand Draft for the registration fee payable at Perundurai must be drawn in favor of “IIP Cell Grantin-aid A/C”, Kongu Engineering College.
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications : 10.10.2018
- Date of intimation regarding selection : 11.10.2018
- Confirmation by Participants : 12.10.2018
Website : Clickhere
How to Apply:The applicants should send their applications in the specified format through their Principals / Sponsors to reach us on or before 10.10.2018. If selected, they should confirm their participation in time.
Registration Form: Clickhere
Dr.R.Meenakumari M.E., Ph.D.,
One Day Workshop on “ANALYSIS OF ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS AND ITS APPLICATIONS USING ANSYS SOFTWARE”
Department of EEE,
Kongu Engineering College,
Perundurai Erode-638 060 TamilNadu.
Contact Mobile – 9095190828, 9677464344.