Post Date: 1st August 2018
Institution Name : KG Reddy College of Engineering and Technology
About Institution : KG Reddy College of Engineering & Technology (KGRCET) was established in the year 2008, is a private Self financing Technical institution approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH), Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana State, Recognized by UGC Under Section 2(f) of UGC Act 1956 and NAAC Accrediation in IIIrd Phase. KGRCET was founded and managed by Aristotle Educational Society. The college is offering five under Graduate and One Post Graduate course (MBA). The college implements principal of outcome based education and blooms taxonomy since two years.
Job Title: Associate Professor/Assistant Professor/Training & Placement Officer
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Qualification : M.E/M.Tech/M Sc/M.A specialization mentioned Ph.D in core branch.
- 10 Years for Associate Professor
- Min 3 years for Assistant Professor
- Candidate should complete their PG / Ph. D in relevant specialization with First class.
- Candidate should have good communication skills.
- Preference is given to experienced candidates.
- Commitment towards work.
- Applications are invited from the eligible desirous candidates
- Those who are dedicated need to apply
- Those who are ready to join Immediately need to apply
- Written Test
- Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
Job Location: Hyderabad (Chilkur, Moinabad), Telangana
Scale of Pay : As per AICTE norms
Apply mode : Email/Postal
Last Date : 2nd August 2018
Website : Clickhere
How to Apply: Interested candidates send their letter of interest, detailed Resume and Certificates (SSC, UG, PG, Ph. D) both soft copy and hard copy addressed to the Principal of the college.
Email Address: email@example.com
KG Reddy College of Engineering and Technology,
Chilkur Vill, Moinabad mandal,
R.R Dist, TS-501504.
Contact No: 9000633008.
Reference: Official Advertisement