Application invited for the position of Assistant Professor jobs in various departments in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education, Coimbatore. A candidate who has a passion for Teaching jobs may apply Online.
Date Posted: 15th September 2021
Hiring Organization: Karpagam Academy of Higher Education
Organization Profile: Karpagam Academy of Higher Education (KAHE) established under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 is approved by the Ministry of Human Resource and Development, Government of India. Dr.R.Vasanthakumar, the president of the trust is a philanthropist, industrialist, entrepreneur and culture promoter.
Contemporary infrastructure, modern teaching methodologies, career-oriented training, excellent placements, and the finest faculty have always been Karpagam’s hallmark. Besides technical expertise, the University has made a mark for itself since its inception by developing communication and soft skills, ensuring enlightening knowledge, extending holistic education and creating a strong value system, Today, with a strength of 6000 students and over 750 teaching & non-teaching staff, the Karpagam Academy of Higher Education (KAHE) is setting new benchmarks in the educational sphere.
Job Title: Assistant Professor
Employment Type: Full Time
Departments having vacancy:
- Computer Science /Computer Applications (No BE/B.Tech / M.E/ M.Tech – CSE/IT)
- Ph.D/NET/SET/ Preferred.
- Fresh PhDs and those who have submitted thesis and waiting for Viva-Voce may also apply
- Qualification – PhD / M.Phil
- Eligibility for all positions would be considered as per UGC Norms.
- Proven research expertise/demonstrated interest in research, by way of quality publications(SCI, Web of Science, Scopus/sponsored projects/patents would be preferred
Job Location: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Pay Scale: As per norms
Apply Mode: Online
Last Date: As early as possible
Organization Website: www.karpagam.edu.in
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates are requested to apply online by the following link.
The HR Department,
Pollachi Main Road,
Reference: Official Advertisement