Post Date: 9th October 2018
College Name: PSG College of Technology
About College : PSG College of Technology is an autonomous, government aided, private engineering college in Coimbatore, India. It is affiliated with Anna University. The college offers a total of 48 full-time and part-time programs in Science, Engineering and Management at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The college was founded in 1951 by G. R. Damodaran as the first private engineering institution established in Tamil Nadu. It is affiliated to PSG & Sons Charities Trust.
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Project Title: Investigations on Web Based CAD/CAM Decision Support System for Remote Manufacturing of Precision Micro Parts
Department : Department of Production Engineering
Funding Agency: DST- AMT
- M.E/M.Tech in Mechanical/ Production/Computer Science Engineering.
- Programming knowledge on Visual C++/ Visual Studio, advanced modeling and analysis tools exposure is mandatory for the project execution.
- Qualified in GATE, M.E/M.Tech from Reputed Institutions.
- Papers published in referred Journals
- Procurement and Installation of software tool.
- Development of KBS system and integration with Web environment.
- Proof of concept prototype development and validation.
- Miscellaneous wok related to execution of the project.
Duration: Upto 24 months subjected to candidate performance.
Job Location : Coimbatore, Tamilnadu
Pay Scale: Rs.25000/month +HRA (Subject to the receipt of fund from DST)
Apply Mode : Postal
Last Date : Within 15 days from 29th September 2018
How to Apply: Eligible candidates send your resume with the list of publications (if any) to the following Postal address within 15 days from 29th September 2018
Dr.S.P. LEO KUMAR
Principal Investigator: DST-AMT
Department of Production Engineering
PSG College of Technology
Reference : Clickhere (Must Read)
Share this Job with your friends