Research Faculty Recruitment 2021 notification announced by the National Institute Of Technology, Tiruchirappalli- Junior Research Fellow Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply within 15th April 2021
Date Posted: 6th April 2021
Hiring Organization: National Institute Of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
Organization Profile: NIT Tiruchirappalli, through its Vision, Mission and Core Values, defines herself as: An Indian institution with world standards A global pool of talented students, committed faculty and conscientious researchers Responsive to real-world problems and, through a synergy of education and research, engineer a better society
- Junior Research Fellow
- Project Staff
Name of the Project: Application of Natural Fiber Reinforced Polymers as Alternative to Synthetic Fiber Reinforced Polymers
Duration of Project: 12 Months
Tenure: 1 year, will be extended till the completion of project, based on satisfactory performance
- Junior Reseach Fellow: B.E / B. Tech /Civil Engineering and M.E / M.Tech.* Structural Engineering / Environmental Engineering / Water Resources Engineering.
Desirable : Core knowledge in material property testing, solid mechanics and finite element software modelling. Basic knowledge in testing laboratory instrumentation, composites, material characterization and treatment.(* Preferably with GATE score)
- Project Staff: B.E / B.Tech / Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering from any recognized institute
Desirable: Aptitude in material procurement, experience in material property testing and operation of laboratory equipment such as Universal Testing Machines, specimen casting and preparation. Basic knowledge in strength of materials. Basic oral and written communication in English is desirable.
- Junior Reseach Fellow: Laboratory preparation of Fiber Reinforced Polymer followed by testing and evaluation of mechanical and thermal properties. Numerical modelling of tested FRP materials in finite element software and simulation of components. Market analysis of developed FRP and market available Glass FRP. Report generation and documentation.
- Project Staff: Market search and procurement of raw materials and chemicals. Treatment and preparation of FRP specimens. Testing of specimens including operation of equipment, assistance in experimental setup, instrumentation and field studies.
Job Location: Tiruchirappalli
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs 31000 + 16% HRA per month
Project Staff: Rs 20000 + 16% HRA per month
Last Date: 15th April 2021
Apply Mode: Email
Official Website: https://www.nitt.edu/
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their applications on the prescribed format along with Bio-Data and supporting documents by post to Dr. R. Manjula,
Assistant Professor, Department of Civil Engineering, National Institute of Technology
Tiruchirappalli – 620015 with the subject marked as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF
JRF / PROJECT STAFF – TSAMRC PROJECT” within 15th April 2021.
National Institute Of Technology
Tanjore Main Road, NH67, near BHEL,
Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 620015
More Details: Click Here