Research Faculty Recruitment 2021 notification announced by the National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli- Junior Research Fellow Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply through Email/ Registered Post Immediately
Date Posted: 18th June 2021
Hiring Organization: National Institute Of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
Organization Profile: NIT Tiruchirappalli, through its Vision, Mission and Core Values, defines herself as: An Indian institution with world standards A global pool of talented students, committed faculty and conscientious researchers Responsive to real-world problems and, through a synergy of education and research, engineer a better society
- Junior Research Fellow
Name of the Project: Wireless Sensor Node for online data transfer of parameters from electrical machines and drives
Funded by: MEITY, GOI.
Duration of Project: 36 months (extension based on performance review every 12 months)
Qualifications: B.E./ B.Tech. (EEE) and M.E./ M.Tech. (Power Electronics/ Applied Electronics/ Embedded Systems) who is interested to work on Real Time Embedded Systems for machines. Minimum 70% or 7.5 CGPA in UG and PG from a recognized University/ Institute. Age should be less than 27 years.
- Study and design of Embedded Systems for electrical machines.
- Purchase of Equipment and inventories for the project.
- Implementation of the real time embedded system and testing its features.
- The candidate selected as Junior Research Fellow, will be permitted to register for PhD programme as per NITT rules and regulations subject to satisfying the admission procedures.
Job Location: Tiruchirappalli
Salary: INR 30, 000/- per month
Last Date: Email – 30th June 2021/ Postal – 2nd July 2021
Apply Mode: Email/ Postal
Official Website: https://www.nitt.edu/
How to Apply:
- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the Office of the Principal Investigator through Registered/ Post with “Junior Research Fellow – ES – NaMPET-III” mentioned on the cover:
- Filled in application should be furnished in the prescribed format.
- Self-attested copies of marksheets, degree certificates and experience certificate.
- The soft copy of the application shall be sent to Email on or before 30th June 2021.
- The duly filled-in hard copy of the application along with copies of certificates should reach us before 4 pm on 2nd July 2021 in prescribed format.
Email: [email protected]
Dr. S. Moorthi,
Associate Professor/ EEE
National Institute of Technology,
Tiruchirappalli-15, Tamil Nadu.
National Institute Of Technology
Tanjore Main Road, NH67, near BHEL,
Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 620015
For Detailed Research Job Advertisement (Read carefully): Click here