To Improve Your Experience: Load this Page faster in Mobile
Post Date: 16th March 2019
Institution Name : Jawaharlal Nehru University
About Institution : The JNU campus is a microcosm of the Indian nation, drawing students from every nook and corner of the country and from every group and stratum of society. To make sure that this is so, annual admission tests are simultaneously held at 37 centres spread across the length and breadth of the country, and special care is taken to draw students from the underprivileged castes and ethic groups by reserving 22.5 per cent of seats for them. Overseas students form some 10 percent of the annual intake. Students’ hostels and blocks of faculty residences are interspersed with one another, underlining the vision of a large Indian family.
Job Title: Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee School Of Management and Entrepreneurship
- Computer science Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Professor in Computer Science and Engineering
Specialization: Theoretical Computer Science, Data Structures, Algorithms, Operating Systems, Computer Networks,
Computer Architecture, Databases, Parallel and Distributed Systems, Software Engineering, Software Systems, Artificial Intelligence.
- Associate Professor in Electronics & Communication Engineering – Master’s Degree in Electronics Engineering/Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electrical Engineering – Ph.D Degree in the area of specialisation
Specialization: Microelectronics, Embedded Systems, VLSI, Photonics, Integrated Circuits, Communication Systems, Control Systems and Automation, Power Systems Engineering including Power Electronics and High Voltage Engineering, RF and Microwave Engineering, Signal Processing.
- Assistant Professor – Master Degree in Electronics Engineering/Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electrical Engineering.
Specialization: Microelectronics, Embedded Systems, VLSI, Photonics, Integrated Circuits, Communication Systems, Control Systems and Automation, Power Systems Engineering including Power Electronics and High Voltage
Engineering, RF and Microwave Engineering, Signal Processing.
Ph.D. in the given specialization will be preferred.
Last Date : 12th April 2019
Job Location: New Delhi
Scale of Pay :
- Professor: Rs.1,44,200/-2,18,200/
- Associate Professor: Rs. 1,31,400/-2,17,100/-
- Assistant Professor: Rs.57,700/-1,82,400/-
Apply mode : Postal
Website : www.jnu.ac.in
How to Apply: The application form be downloaded from JNU website: www.jnu.ac.in and the duly filled in application form be submitted alongwith demand draft of Rs. 1000/- in favour of “ Finance Officer, Jawaharlal Nehru University” at the following address:-
The Assistant Registrar (Recruitment)
Room No. 132, 1st Floor,
Jawaharlal Nehru University
New Delhi – 110067
Reference: Official Notification
Share this Job with your friends