Faculty recruitment 2020 Job vacancy notification announced by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India – Faculty Positions Jobs for the 2020-2021 academic year. Eligible candidates may apply within 45days immediately.
Date Posted: 18th November 2020
Hiring Organization: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
College Profile: The Central Institute of Higher Tibetan Studies, formerly called Central University for Tibetan Studies, is a Deemed University founded in Sarnath, Varanasi, India, in 1967, as an autonomous organization under the Union Ministry of Culture. The CIHTS was founded by Pt.
Job Title: Faculty Positions
- Additional Director
- Joint Director
- Deputy Director
- Joint/Deputy Secretary
- Assistant Director
- Executive Officer
- Management Trainee
Employment Type: Regular Basis
- Additional Director – Chartered Accountant having a minimum of 20 years of experience in Accounting/Finance/Administration in Statutory/Regulatory/Professional Body/PSU/Industry, preferably with experience in implementing and /or audit of Ind AS or training in Ind AS/IFRS
- Joint Director – Chartered Accountant having minimum 15 years of experience with wide exposure in core areas such as Accounting, Auditing or Taxation
- Deputy Director – Chartered Accountant having minimum 15 years/12 years of experience respectively in Accounting/Finance/Administration in Statutory/Regulatory/Professional Body/PSU/Industry along with qualified Ind AS Course of ICAI/International Bodies
- Joint/Deputy Secretary
- Assistant Director – M Com from reputed University having a minimum of 5 years of experience in Accounting/General administration, Coordination, Maintenance of records, Preparation of minutes, etc. Preference will be given to the candidates having working experience in some ERP implementation/ migration process.
- Executive Officer – Chartered Accountant having minimum 5 years of experience in Accounting/Finance
- Management Trainee – M.Com/MBA (any specialization)/LLB/MCA/B.tech in IT or Computer Science from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks (OR) CS/ICWA/CA (Inter)
- All candidates should have completed PG/Ph.D. in their relevant discipline
- Candidate should work with a lot of dedication and discipline
- Good Communication Skill
Job Location: New Delhi
Pay Scale: As per Norms
Apply Mode: Online
College Website URL: https://www.icai.org/
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply online through the given mentioned link.
Link: Click Here
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
New Delhi – 110 002
Reference: Advertisement Dated 18th November 2020
To Get All Updates from Facultyplus, Subscribe Now by Email