Research Jobs vacancy notification announced by Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, Uttarakhand for 2019-2020 academic calendar year. Eligible candidates may attend the interview on 12.11.2019.
Post Date: 04.11.2019
Name of the College: Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
College Profile: Indian Institute of Technology – Roorkee is among the foremost of institutes of national importance in higher technological education and in engineering, basic and applied research. Since its establishment, the Institute has played a vital role in providing the technical manpower and know-how to the country and in pursuit of research. The Institute ranks amongst the best technological institutions in the world and has contributed to all sectors of technological development. It has also been considered a trend-setter in the area of education and research in the field of science, technology, and engineering.
Job Title: JRF and Project Assistant
Title of the Project: Recycling of reverse osmosis reject water for co-production of high-value metabolites and bio-fuel precursors using high-density algal cultivation
Funding Agency: SREB
Department: Department of Hydro and Renewable Energy
- JRF – BE/B.Tech or ME/M.tech Biochemical/Chemical Engg. Must be GATE/NET/DBT – Qualified.
- Project Assistant – BE/B.Tech – Biochemical/Chemical/Environmental/Electrical Engineering
Tenure of the Project:
- JRF – till October 2020
- Project Assistant – Six Months
Job Location: Roorkee, Uttarakhand
Scale of Pay:
- JRF – Rs. 31,000/- p.m
- Project Assistant – Rs. 17,000/-
Apply Mode: Interview
Interview Date: 9.30 am on 12.11.2019
How to Apply:
1. Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
2. Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal investigator through email, by post or produce at the time of Interview:
- Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
- Experience including research, industrial field, and others.
- Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
3. The candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview 1br verification
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
India – 247667
To Get All Updates from Facultyplus, Join Us on Facebook