Post Date: 13th August 2018
Name of the College: Indian Institute of Management Nagpur
About College:Indian Institute of Management Nagpur started functioning in 2015 under the guidance and mentorship of Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, one of the top institutes of management in India and the Asia-Pacific. IIM Nagpur is located within the campus of VNIT Nagpur till it moves to its own campus (of approx 135 acres) . The institute started its first batch of Post Graduate Program (PGP) in Management on 23rd July 2015. As a new generation IIM, IIM Nagpur aims to innovatively address the needs of a modern India, connecting aspirations and realities to attain benchmarks that are respected internationally. IIM Nagpur would slowly increase its portfolio of activities to fulfill these objectives.
Job Title: Academic Associate
- Graduation in any discipline with MBA or relevant Master’s degree in management or related field.
- Candidate with good academic record and willingness to learn.
- Experience of work in institute of higher education/ research is desirable.
- Support the Faculty in various academic activities.
- Academic Associate will assist the faculty in preparing course outline, identifying and collecting reading material, developing teaching notes, grading of class participation, conducting and grading examination, assignments, invigilation, etc. Organizing various academic events, distribution of course materials, and any other related activities from time to time.
- Provide Research assistance to faculty from time to time.
- Ability to multi-task
- Eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS-Office and tools like Excel, Word and Power-Point
- Very Good Organisation Skills.
Job Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra
Salary : Rs. 25,000-Rs. 30,000/-per month
Last Date: 19th August 2018
Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested candidate may apply for above post through online mode before 19th August 2018