To Improve Your Experience: Load this Page faster in Mobile
Post Date: 16th March 2019
College Name: Indian Institute of Forest Management
About College : The Indian Institute of Forest Management is a sectoral management institute, which constantly endeavors to evolve knowledge useful for the managers in the area of Forest, Environment and Natural Resources Management and allied sectors. It disseminates such knowledge in ways that promote its application by individuals and organizations.
Job Title: Associate Professor / Professor
- Business Communication
- Environmental Management with specialization in Energy
- Management/Sustainability reporting
- Financial Management
Qualification: Should have Ph.D with first class or equivalent (in terms of grades etc.) at the preceding degree or equivalent in the appropriate branch with a very good academic record throughout and also a good flair in research endeavors are required for all the positions.
- Candidate should completed their PG/Ph.D in relevant discipline with first class
- Should have a minimum of six years of Teaching/Industry/Research experience, of which at least three years’ experience should be at the level of Assistant Professors, Senior Scientific Officer/Senior Design Engineer.
- All the Candidate must Perform 5-10 Minutes Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
Job Location: Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Last Date : 18th April 2019
Scale of Pay:
- Associate Professor: Pay Band: PB-4- Rs.37400-67000 plus Academic Grade Pay
(AGP) of Rs.9500/- per month. Minimum pay in the Pay Band to be fixed at Rs.42800
- Professor: Pay Band: PB-4 (Rs.37400-67000) plus AGP of Rs.10500/- p.m. Minimum
pay in the Pay Band to be fixed at Rs.48000/-
Apply Mode : Postal
How to Apply: Interested candidates fulfilling the prescribed qualifications, specialization, experience and other eligibility conditions may submit their application in the prescribed format, which can be downloaded from this website, by 17.00 hours on 08/04/2019. The applications not submitted in the prescribed format shall not be considered.
Indian Institute of Forest Management,
Nehru Nagar, Bhopal 462003
Reference : Official Notification
Share this Job with your friends