Post Date: 9th July 2018
Name of the College : Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
College Profile: The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (abbreviated IIT Delhi or IITD) is a public engineering institution located in HauzKhas, Delhi, India.Established in 1961, with a vision to contribute to India and the world through excellence in scientific and technical education and research, to serve as a valuable resource for industry and society and to remain a source of pride for all Indians was formally inaugurated August 1961 by Prof. HumayunKabir, Minister of Scientific Research & Cultural Affairs. First admissions were made in 1961. The current campus has an area of 320 acres (or 1.3 km²) and is bounded by the Sri Aurobindo Marg on the east, the Jawaharlal Nehru University Complex on the west, the National Council of Educational Research and Training on the south, and the New Ring Road on the north,and flanked by QutubMinar and the HauzKhas monuments.
Job Title: Project Scientist/Project Associate
Title of the Project: Coarse grain Reconfigurable Embedded Systems Technology (CREST) II Applications
Funding Agency: DST
Department: Computer Science and Engineering
- Project Scientist: 1st class M. Tech. or Equivalent. OR 1st class B. Tech. or equivalent with 02 years experience in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or Computer Science and Engineering. Experience in one or more of the following areas is desirable FPGAs,embedded systems, firmware.
- Project Associate: 1st class B. Tech. or equivalent in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or Computer Science and Engineering. Experience in one or more of the following areas is desirable-FPGAs, embedded systems, firmware.
Experience: Fresher or experienced may apply.
- Should have good communication skills
- Should have Passion about research
Tenure of the Project: 28/09/2019
Job Location: IIT Delhi, New Delhi
Scale of Pay :
- Project Scientist: Rs.32,000-35,200-38,400-41,600-44,800-48,000-51,200/- per month plus 20% HRA
- Project Associate: Rs.27,500-30,250-33,000-35,750-38,500-41,250-44,000/- per month plus 20% HRA
Walk-in Date: 17th July 2018 at 3 PM
Apply Mode : Walk-in
Website : www.iitd.ac.in
How to Apply: The candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/experience should appear for the interview. Kindly bring your formal application on Form No. IRD/REC-4, which can be downloaded from IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) through proper channel along with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates (both academic & professional) for verification on the date of interview.
IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas,
New Delhi- 110016.
To Get All Updates from Facultyplus, Subscribe Now by Email