Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar , Odisha Advertised officially for the Faculty recruitment 2019 – Professor Jobs, Associate Professor Jobs, Assistant Professor Jobs. For More Details see below.
To Improve Your Experience: Load this Page faster in Mobile
Post Date: 22nd March 2019
Name of the College : Indian Institute of Technology
College Profile: Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar is an “engineering and technology” higher education institute, located at Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. It is one of the eight new Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India under The Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 2011 which establishes the eight new IITs as well as declares IT-BHU as Indian Institute of Technology.The Act was passed in the Lok Sabha on 24 March 2011 and by the Rajya Sabha on 30 April 2012. It started functioning from the campus of IIT Kharagpur on 23 July 2008 and shifted its operation to the city of Bhubaneswar on 22 July 2009.
Job Title: Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
- Computer Science and Engineering: Artificial Intelligence, Cryptography and Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Cyber Forensics, Data science, Virtual Reality and Cyber Physical System, Architecture and Organization, Computer Networks, Compiler Design, Distributed and Parallel Algorithm, Database Management, Game Theory, High Performance Computing, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Operating Systems, Software Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering: Wireless & Mobile Communication, Detection Systems, Embedded and Cyber Physical Systems, Integrated Circuits & VLSI Design, Digital Signal Processing, Optical Communications, Micro-electronics Communication Networks and Switching, Microwave and RF Engineering, IoT, Electronics devices and circuit
- Electrical Engineering: Control Systems Engineering, Power Electronics and Drives, Electrical Machines, Energy Science and Engineering, Measurement and Instrumentation, Power System
- Civil Engineering: Structural Engineering, Construction Technology and Management, Water Resources Engineering Environmental Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Transportation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering: Micro-robotics, Product Design and Development, Micro- and Nano-manufacturing, Combustion, Virtual and Augmented Reality Controls Engineering, Heat Transfer, Supply Chain Management, Data Analytics, Tribology, Bio-mechanics, Structural Dynamics, Continuum Mechanics, Computational Mechanics, Metal Forming (plasticity), Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering: Extractive Metallurgy (ferrous and non-ferrous), Minerals Processing, Physical Metallurgy, Mechanical Metallurgy
- Chemistry: Inorganic, Organic, Physical, Polymer, Biochemistry and Analytical Chemistry
- Physics: All areas of Fundamental and Applied Physics
- Mathematics: Pure and Applied Mathematics, Probability and Statistics, and Theoretical Computer Science
- Geology and Geophysics: Geophysics, Igneous and/or Metamorphic Petrology Ore Geology, and Structural Geology
- Atmosphere and Ocean Sciences: Physical Oceanography (with observational experience) Atmosphere/Ocean/Climate Modelling, Physical and Dynamical processes of Atmosphere and Ocean
- Humanities, Social Sciences and Management: Psychology, Philosophy, Entrepreneurship Sociology, Economics, English Language Teaching, Contemporary Literature, Financial Management, Marketing Management
Qualification: Ph.D. with first class or equivalent in the preceding degree in appropriate branch, with a consistently very good academic record and evidence of ability to pursue independent high quality research.
Job Location: Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- Professor:Rs. 190,373
- Associate Professor: Rs. 167,878
- Assistant Professor Grade-I : Rs.157,510
- Assistant Professor Grade-II : Rs. 102,864
Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply: Candidates possessing the requisite qualifications and experiences are requested to apply online at following the instructions therein. The online portal will allow the candidate to print the filled-in application after successful electronic submission. The portal will also allow for editing after submission.
To Apply: Online Application
Reference: Official Advertisement
To Get All Updates from Facultyplus, Join Us on Facebook