Post date : 9th October 2018
Institution Name: Indian Institute Of Information Technology Kalyani
- Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science (Physics/Mathematics/Computer Science/ Electronics) or Graduate degree in Professional Course or equivalent with minimum of 60% marks or equivalent andCSIR-UGC-NET-JRF or CSIR-UGC-NET-LS or GATE or JEST or JAM qualification (as per OM No. SB/S9/Z-01/2015, Govt. of India).
- M. Tech. with min. of 60% marks or equivalent (as per OM No. SB/S9/Z-01/2015, Govt. of India).
- The candidate is required to have significant knowledge and experience in computer programming
Job Description: Analysis of atmospheric data from satellites and models using regular data analysis methods (spectral analysis, regression, etc.) and machine learning algorithms.
Tenure of the appointment: 3 Years
Job Location: Kalyani, West Bengal
Scale Pay: Rs 25,000 + Admissible HRA
- Soft Copy by email- on or before 27.10.2018
- Hard Copy – on or before 31.10.2018
Apply Mode: Email and Postal
How To Apply:Candidate should also send the hard copy of the application form duly signed and completed in all respects along with all necessary documents that have been sent by email. It should reach the following address by Speed Post /Registered Post only
To Download Application Form: Clickhere
Dr. Uma Das
Assistant Professor, Physics
Indian Institute of Information Technology Kalyani,
Webel IT park campus, Near Budha park
Kalyani – 741235
Dt. Nadia, West Bengal,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
To View Advertisement : Clickhere