Recruitment 2021 Job Vacancy notification announced by Guru Nanak Institutions, Hyderabad, Telangana officially for the 2020-2021 academic year. Eligible candidates may apply through Email.
Post Date: 21st January 2021
Name of the College: Guru Nanak Institutions
College Profile: Guru Nanak Institutions was once a dream of the visionary industrialist and well-known philanthropist Sri Tavinder Singh Kohli, the founder president and current chairman of GNI. The beginning happened with the foundation of the Guru Nanak Education Society in the year 1998. The dream of world-class institutions was materialized with the establishment of Guru Nanak Engineering College in 2001. His dedication and commitment to the cause of world-class education ensured the creation of other professional institutions all over the country.
- Director (Technical Campus)
- Dean- R&D
- Controller of Examinations
Required Qualification: Ph.D / PG & UG as per AICTE Norms
- Preferable experience from JNTUH affiliated (or) NBA accredited institutions
- The candidate should be proficient in having a liaison with relevant statutory bodies/organization
- For Director(Technical Campus), the Candidate should have Ph.D. in Engineering with a proven track record as Principal/Director in Autonomous colleges
- For Dean- R&D, the candidate should have a proven track record in research & development, collaborations, and funded projects
- For Controller of Examinations, the candidate should have a proven track record as Controller of examinations in JNTUH affiliated autonomous colleges
- Candidate should have completed Ph.D., PG & UG in the relevant discipline as per the AICTE Norms with a good academic record
- The candidate should have excellent communication and leadership skills
- The candidate should have academic excellence and administrative skillset
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Pay Scale: Best in the industry.
Apply Mode: Email your profile to [email protected] on or before 25th January 2021
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates may send their detailed resume along with all documents to the above-mentioned Email address.
Guru Nanak Institutions,
Reference: Official Advertisement