Gujarat Institute of Disaster Management, Gandhinagar, Gujarat advertised officially for Teaching jobs 2019 – Assistant Professor Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply within 18th October 2019.
Post Date: 30th September 2019
Name of the College: Gujarat Institute of Disaster Management, Gandhinagar
College Profile: The Gujarat Institute of Disaster Management (GIDM) is registered as an autonomous society under the Government of Gujarat. The Institute has been entrusted with the responsibility of human resource development, capacity building, training, research and documentation in the field of Disaster Management.
- Assistant Professor Cum Programme Manager: Disaster Management, Geography,
Environmental Science, Engineering, Social Sciences or allied subjects
- Research Associate cum Program Coordinator (Chemical & Industrial Disaster Management
- Research Associate cum Program Coordinator (Fire&Safety)
- Research Associate cum Program Coordinator (Disaster Risk Management)
- Research Scientist cum Program Manager (Disaster Risk Management
- Candidate should complete their PG/Ph.D. in relevant discipline
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skill
- Commitment towards work
- Have a good Publication record
Job Location: Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Scale of Pay: Rs. 60000-50000/-
Last Date: 18th October 2019
Apply Mode: Postal
How to Apply: Candidates will have to send the filled application forms with his/ her signature by Registered Post A.D./Speed Post only. Application form should reach the above-mentioned office address on or before 18/10/2019.
Gujarat Institute of Disaster Management (GIDM), B/h. Pandit
Deendayal Petroleum University, Raisan Village,
Reference: Official Notification
To Get All Updates from Facultyplus, Subscribe Now by Email
Share this Job with your friends