Post Date: 30th August 2018
Institution Name: Institute of Educational Technology & Vocational Education
Institution Profile: On very new and fresh grounds, Panjab University had launched a Four year integrated course leading to a degree of Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Education. Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) in July, 2007. The focus of the course is to prepare teachers through rigorous, consistent and expanded grooming of students into the profession of Teaching at Elementary and Secondary School Stage.
Job Title: Guest Faculty
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point
scale wherever grading system is followed at the Master’s degree level in Punjabi
from an Indian University.
- M.Ed. degree with minimum 55% marks.
- UGC-NET qualified in Education.
Desirable: Ph.D in Education with Pedagogic specialities.
Note: Those who have done Ph.D prior to 2009 are exempted from UGC-NET
Job Location: Chandigarh
Last Date: 7th September 2018
Scale of Pay: Rs. 25,000/- per month.
Apply Mode: Postal
How to Apply: The applications must reach the undersigned by 07.09.2018 up to 4.00 p.m giving the following details:
2. Date of Birth
3. Educational Qualifications (Attach Photocopies of the certificates)
4. Attested photocopies of Degrees
5. Teaching Experience (attach documents)
6. Research Experience (attach details) in the form of publications.
7. Correspondence address
8. Contact No./Mobile No. & E-mail ID
Dr. Kanwalpreet Kaur,
Institute Of Educational Technology & Vocational Education,
Old Correspondence Building,
Chandigarh – 160014.