Post Date: 27th July 2018
Name of the College: Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur
About College: The college was established in 1963 with the name as Malaviya Regional Engineering College, Jaipur as a joint venture of the Government of India and the Government of Rajasthan, Subsequently; on June 26, 2002 the college has been given the status of National Institute of Technology and on 15 August 2007, Proclaimed Institute of National Importance through Act of Parliament. The Institute is fully funded by Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. More than 12,000 students have already been graduated since its establishment.
Job Title: Guest Faculty
- Architecture and Planning
- Civil Engineering
- Humanities and Social Science
- Management Study- General Management
- Materials Research Centre
- Architecture and Planning: 60% or 6.5 CGPA in both UG and PG degree levels (M.Plan./M. Arch./M.F.A.), Desirable Ph.D.
- Civil Engineering: 60% or 6.5 CGPA in both UG and PG degree levels, M. Tech. in Civil Engineering who may teach in following specified area (i). Geology, (ii) Soil and Geotechnical Engineering, (iii) Engineering graphics and CAD, Desirable Ph.D.
- Humanities and Social Sciences: 55% in both UG and PG degree levels (English & Economics) and essential qualification Ph.D. in relevant area.
- Management Study: 60% or 6.5 CGPA in both UG and PG degree level M.B.A. & essential-experience in Industry, Desirable Ph.D.
- Mathematics: 60% or 6.5 CGPA in B.Sc. and M.Sc. (Mathematics), Desirable Ph.D. in the relevant area
- Materials Research Centre: 60% or 6.5 CGPA in Ph.D. in Science (Chemistry/Physics/Any other relevant discipline) or 60% or 6.5 CGPA in Ph.D in Engineering Chemical/Electronics/ Metallurgical & Materials Engg/ Mechanical/ Nanotechnology/ Any other relevant discipline)
- Candidate should completed their PG/Ph.D in relevant discipline
- Commitment towards work
Job Location: Jaipur- Rajasthan
- Rs.40,000/- to 45,000/- per month for candidates having Ph.D. (Engineering disciplines only).
- Rs.35,000/- to 40,000/- per month for candidates having M.Tech./M.Plan./MBA or equivalent in Engineering/Architecture/Management disciplines/Ph.D. in Sciences/ Humanities.
- The contract will be for one semester or till appointment of regular faculty, whichever is
Apply Mode: Walk-in
Walk-in Date: 3rd August 2018 at 9 AM
How to Apply: The applicants are required to bring 6 copies of the application in the prescribed format along with the relevant documents in original in support of their qualification & experience at the time of interview.
To Download Application Form: Clickhere
Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur
Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Jhalana Gram,
Malviya Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017.
To Get All Updates from Facultyplus, Subscribe Now by Email