Assam University, Silchar, Assam advertised officially for Faculty jobs 2018 – Guest Faculty Jobs. For More Details see below.
Post Date: 8th November 2018
Name of the University : Assam University
About University : Assam University came into existence through Assam (Central) University Act, 1989(Established under an Act of Parliament) . It was established in 1994,since then the University is steadily becoming an excellent centre of learning.The campus, situated in Dargakona, about 20 kms from Silchar, is set amid sprawling hillocks, a typical landscape in the North East. The campus in an area of 600 acres surrounded by lakes and mountains provides an ideal environment for academic pursuit.
Job Title: Guest Faculty
- Social Work
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Masters Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Candidate should completed their PG in relevant discipline
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skill
- Commitment towards work
- Have a good Publication record
- Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
Job Location: Silchar, Assam
Scale of Pay : Rs.25000/- pm
Walk in date : 15th November 2018 at 11.30 AM
Apply mode : Walk in
Website : Clickhere
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates may attend the walk-in-interview with dully filled in prescribe application form and self attested copies of all supporting documents
Office of the Head,
Department of Social work
Official Notification: Clickhere