Post Date: 15th January 2018
University Name: Goa University
About College : Goa University was thus established in 1985 by incorporating the then existing Centre for Post Graduate Instruction and Research of the University of Bombay. Over the past 25 years, the University has steadily expanded its reach, both in terms of the number of colleges affiliated, as well as the diversity of courses offered. Presently the University has 24 Post Graduate departments and 3 Centres of Studies offering academic programmes leading to Masters and Ph.D. degrees in various disciplines.
Job Title: Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor (Read Advertisement for Vacancies)
- Political Science
- Physical Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Earth Science
- Computer Science & Technology
- Marine Science
- Management Studies
- Candidate should completed their PG in relevant discipline with first class
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skill
- Commitment towards work
- Have a good Publication record
- Written Exam
- All the Candidate must Perform 5-10 Minutes Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
Job Location: Goa
Last Date : 5th February 2018.
Scale of Pay: As per University Norms
Apply Mode : Online
Website : Clickhere
- Rs. 1000/- for eneral Candidate
- Rs. 7000/- for candidates from abroad
- SC/ST category candidates have to pay only 50% (fifty percent) of the application fees.
- Physically disabled candidates are exempted from the payment of application fees.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates are requested apply for the above post through online mode with in 5th February 2018
To Apply Online: Clickhere
For More Details: Clickhere
To Get All Updates from Facultyplus, Join Us on Facebook
Share This To Your Friends