One day Faculty Development Programme on “Case Study as a Pedagogical Tool”g – Saveetha School of Management, Chennai, Tamilnadu on 02-11-2019
College Name: Saveetha School of Management, Chennai
Event Start Date: 02-11-2019
Event End Date: 02-11-2019
Organized by: School of Management
Objectives of the Programme: Innovation in education encourages teachers and students to explore research and use all the tools to uncover something new. It involves a different way of looking at problems and solving them. Case study methods of teaching have a vital role in innovative teaching methods. In this FDP, participants review a real-world situation (a case) that poses a thought-provoking problem or dilemma. Participants are placed in the role of decision-maker and asked how they would resolve the problem. Through teamwork and whole-class discussion, collaborative learning plays a large role in uncovering different solutions, understanding the pros and cons of each, and weighing benefits.
- This FDP would create awareness on the case study method of teaching.
- Faculty members will be trained on how to read and understand a case from a different perspective
- Participants will be taught the nuances of case writing.
- Academicians INR 500
- Research Scholars INR 400
- Saveetha Group of Institutions INR 400
Payment Mode: Payments are accepted online through NEFT/IMPS
- Account Name: Saveetha School of Management CME
- Bank Name: Karur Vysya Bank
- Account Type: Current Account
- Account Number: 1248135000002676
- Branch: PH Road
- IFSC: KVBL0001248
Registration Form: Clickhere
Saveetha School of Management,
No. 162, PH Road,
To Get Update in Facebook,Clickhere