FDP on “Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning using Python” at Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation, Hyderabad, Telangana. For More Details read below.
To Improve Your Experience: Load this Page faster in Mobile
Post Date: 14th May 2019
Name of the College: Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation
About College: The Koneru Lakshmaiah Charities was established as a trust in the year 1980 and started K L College of Engineering in the Academic year 1980-81. The trust was converted into a Society by the name Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation(KLEF) in the year 1996. The KL College of Engineering has attained autonomous status in the year 2006 and in February 2009, the KLEF Society was recognized as Deemed to be University. The UGC Graded KLEF as CATEGORY-1 University under the categorization of universities for grant of Graded Autonomy. KLEF got MHRD NIRF rank of 52 under all India Engineering category. K L deemedto be University accredited with NAAC A++ is situated in a spacious 100- acre campus on the banks of Buckingham Canal aptly named “Green Fields” and the splendid avenue of trees and gardens bear testimony to the importance of ecology and environment. The campus ambience is most befitting for scholastic pursuits. It offers 23 UG programs, 26 PG programs, 28 integrated degree programs and dual degree programs. In addition to the research program in 14 disciplines, KLU has the credit of housing world class Centers of Excellence to boost research in emerging areas. Now K L Deemed to be University is operational in Hyderabad from 2018 onwards.
Event Title: FDP on “Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning using Python”
Event Date: 24th – 29th June 2019
Organized by: Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Sponsored by:Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Govt. of India
Topics to be Covered: The Course covers the following topics,
- Introduction to AI and ML.
- Supervised learning.
- Unsupervised learning.
- Reinforcement learning.
- Search Techniques.
- Knowledge Representation.
- Neural networks and Deep learning.
- Natural language processing.
- Fuzzy logic and its applications.
- Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence libraries in python.
- Case studies
- The filled in form of application in the prescribed format duly signed and sponsored by appropriate authorities (along with demand draft) should reach the coordinator by speed-post.
- Send scanned application form and demand draft through Email to [email protected]
- Faculty and Research Scholars from Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Puducherry, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Goa: Rs. 2500/-
- Faculty of SC/ST Category from Telangana, Andhra Pradesh,Karnataka, Puducherry: Rs. 1875/-*
- Industry Participants: Rs. 7500/-
Mode of Payment:
- Demand Draft in favor of “E & ICT Academy, NIT Warangal” payable at SBI, NIT Warangal
- Online Transfer:
Account Name: Electronics & ICT Academy NITW
Account No: 62423775910
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
- Last date for submission of application: 14th June 2019
- Selection-list intimation: 19th June 2019
Eligibility: Faculty of Engineering Colleges, MCA Colleges and other allied disciplines in India. Industry personnel working in the concerned /allied discipline can also attend.
Dr. R. Radha,
FDP on Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning using Python
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
KLEF (Deemed to be University, Off campus Center),
Aziz Nagar, Hyderabad-500 075,
Mobile: 9444787294, 9989988912
More Details: Official Advertisement
To Get All Updates from Facultyplus, Subscribe Now by Email