Post Date: 20th September 2018
College Name : RV College of Engineering
College Profile : R.V. College of Engineering (RVCE) established in 1963 is one of the earliest self-financing engineering colleges in the country. The institution is run by Rashtreeya Sikshana Samithi Trust (RSST) a not for profit trust. The trust runs over 25 institutions and RVCE is the flagship institute under the trust. RVCE is today recognized as one of India’s leading technical institution.
FDP on: Open Lecture Series on “ICT Enabled Physics Experiments and Training on Thin Film Solar Cells”
Sponsored by: Karnataka State Science and Technology Academy (KSTA) and CoE- Macroelectronics, RVCE
- Computer Interfaced Physics Experiments.
- Pedagogy of Physical Science.
- Modelling tool for Physics Education.
- Hands on training using expEYES.
- Session on fabrication of thin film Solar cell.
- Session on Characterization of Solar cell.
- Energy Harvesting-Supercapacitors.
- Computational Physics-Molecular Dynamics
- Industry Person: Rs. 3000/- + Tax @ 18%
- Faculty : Rs.1,000/- + Tax @ 18%
- Student: Rs. 500/- +Tax @ 18%
- Registration fee does not include accommodation charges.
- Demand Draft may be sent in favour of “Principal, RVCE” payable at Bengaluru.
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Apply Mode : Postal
Event Date : 22nd – 27th October 2018
Website : Clickhere
How to Apply: Interested candidate may send your application form to following address
Dr. M.K. Sudha Kamath
Associate Professor & HoD,
Department of Physics,
R V College of Engineering,
R V Vidyanikethan Post,
Bengaluru – 560 059.