Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur, Rajasthan Officially Advertised for the Faculty Development Programme to be conducted from 19th-23rd November 2018. For More details read full post given below.
Post Date: 23rd October 2018
Name of the College: Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur
About College: The college was established in 1963 with the name as Malaviya Regional Engineering College, Jaipur as a joint venture of the Government of India and the Government of Rajasthan, Subsequently; on June 26, 2002 the college has been given the status of National Institute of Technology and on 15 August 2007, Proclaimed Institute of National Importance through Act of Parliament. The Institute is fully funded by Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. More than 12,000 students have already been graduated since its establishment.
FDP Title: A refresher course on Modelling and Simulations of Custom Power Devices for Power Quality Improvement
Duration: November 19th -23rd, 2018
Organized by: Electronics & ICT Academy
- Electric Power Quality: Monitoring, Analysis, Standards and Codes
- Addressing Power Quality Issues due to Power Electronics Converters
- State-of-the-art of Custom Power Devices
- Power Quality and Passive and Active Filtering Techniques
- Principle, Modelling and Control of Active Power Filter, DSTATCOM, UPQC
- Pulse Width Modulation Techniques
- Role of Simulating Software in the Analysis of Custom Power Devices
- Demonstrations of High Speed Processor like dSPACE/DSP/FPGA in Custom Power Devices,
- Challenges and Opportunities in Filtering Techniques
Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan
Registration Link : Clickhere
- The one-time registration fee of Rs. 500/- is to be paid by each participant attending first time, irrespective of affiliation. This fee is not applicable for those participants, who have attended any academy training programme earlier.
- The participants from academia and research scholars are required to pay a
further fee of Rs. 2000/- (faculty/research-scholars). Rest expenditure is sponsored by MeitY through Electronics & ICT Academy at MNIT Jaipur.
- The participants from industries, UG/PG students are required to pay a further
fee of Rs. 5000/-.
- Applicable relaxation for SC/ST candidate is 50%.
Academy, Prabha Bhawan,