Post Date: 11th July 2018
Name of the College : Mangalam College of Engineering
College Profile: Mangalam College of Engineering stands supreme in the field of technical education with excellence and quality in education. In keeping with MLM’s goal of excellence, the academic programs is supported by well experienced and dedicated faculty, which is committed to equip the student with knowledge and skills needed to succeed in today’s rapidly changing world. Approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and affiliated to the ABJ Abdul Kalam Technological University in Kerala, MLM is promoted by the Mangalam Educational Society, with a mission to bring out leaders for a technology – driven environment.
Job Title: Professor/ Associate Professor/HOD
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
Qualification: M.E/M.Tech /Ph.D, MA, MPhil, from reputed institutions as per AICTE Norms.
- Ph.D with minimum 12 years experience required for professors
- Ph.D with minimum 9 years experience required for Associate professors
- For Assistant Professors, candidates on the verge of completing Ph.D can also apply
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skill
- Commitment towards work
- Have a good Publication record
Desirable Skills for Engineering Fields:
- A minimum of two publications from SCI journals is desirable for Professors/ Associate Professors.
- Proven experience in conducting international conferences/ FDP/ Workshops.
- Proven experience to lead a team of teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Should have knowledge in NAAC, NBA, ISO and other related documentation works.
- Should serve in this institution for at least two years.
- Should have sound knowledge in their respective field and be ready to give a 15 minute presentation on any topic, if selected for interview.
- Willing to work in a team environment.
Job Location: Kottayam, Kerala, India
Scale of Pay : Very attractive pay based on AICTE norms with all perks for eligible selected candidates.
Last Date: Immediately
Apply Mode : Email Only
Website : www.mangalam.ac.in
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates are request to sent your resume along with necessary document and passport size photograph to following Email Address immediately.
Email Address: email@example.com
Mangalam College of Engineering
Mangalam Hills, Vettimukkal P.O
Ettumanoor, Kottayam – 686 631
Reference: Authorized official Mail from Institution
To Get All Updates from Facultyplus, Join Us on Facebook