Administrative Staff College of India, Hyderabad, Telangana Advertised in Times of india epaper for the faculty recruitment 2019 – Assistant Professor Jobs. For More Details see below.
To Improve Your Experience: Load this Page faster in Mobile
Post Date: 14th March 2019
Name of the College : Administrative Staff College of India
College Profile: Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI), was started jointly by the Government of India and the representatives of industry as an autonomous institute in the year 1956 to impart training in the field of management development. It is located at the palace of the erstwhile Prince of Berar known as Bella Vista at Hyderabad who was heir apparent to the (throne) of Hyderabad. Prince of Berar, Nawab Mir Himayat Ali Khan, Azam Jah Bahadur, the elder son of the Seventh Nizam of Hyderabad, Mir Osman Ali Khan.
Job Title: Faculty – Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
- Human Resource Development
- Urban Governance – Water, Sanitation and Infrastructure
- Procurement, Operations, Materials and Project Mgmt
- Innovation and Technology
- Poverty studies and Rural Development
- Land Acquisition , Resettlement and Rehabilitation
- Candidate should completed PG/Ph.D in relevant discipline
- Commitment towards work
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Scale of Pay :
- Associate Professor: Pay scale 134420 – 235830 & Gross Pay per Month Rs.209695/- at minimum of scale.
- Assistant Professor: Pay scale 55520 – 97470 & Gross Pay per Month Rs.86611/- at minimum of scale.
Apply Mode: Postal
Last Date: 27th March 2019
Website : www.asci.org.in
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates meeting the above requirement may apply in confidence, enclosing Curriculum Vitae in the prescribed format for Faculty with three references by Post/Courier to following address on or before 27th March 2019
To Download Application Form: Clickhere
The Registrar & Secretary
Administrative Staff College of India
Bella Vista, Raj Bhavan Road
Hyderabad – 500 082.
Reference: Advertisement on Times of India Dated on 13th March 2019