Post Date: 19th July 2018
Name of the College: Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
About College: The Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (also known as IIT Kanpur or IITK) is a public engineering institution funded by government located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act.
Job Title: Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biological Sciences & Bioengineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Earth Sciences
- Economic Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Industrial and Management Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mathematics and Statistics
Qualification: Ph.D. with first class or equivalent (in terms of grades) at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch, with a very good academic record throughout
- Professor: 10 years teaching/research/industrial experience of which at least 04 years should be at the level ofAssociate Professor in IITs, IISc Bangalore, IIMs, NITIE Mumbai and IISERs.
- Associate Professor: 06 years Teaching/Research/Industrial experience of which at least 03 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor, Senior Scientific Officer/Senior Design Engineer.
- Assistant Professor: Minimum three years Industrial/Research/Teaching experience, excluding however, the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D.
- For a fresh Ph.D. the position will be on contract basis for the first three years and will be regularized afterwards. For those with three or more years of teaching/research/industrial experience regular appointment may be made.
- Candidate should completed their PG/Ph.D in relevant discipline
- The institute strongly encourages applications from qualified women and reserved category candidates
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skill
- Commitment towards work
Job Location: Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Salary : As per IIT norms
Last Date: 31st August 2018
Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates are requested to apply Online with in 31st August 2018.
To Apply Online: Clickhere
Indian Institute of Technology,
For More Details: Clickhere
Paper Advertisement: Clickhere
To Get All Updates from Facultyplus, Subscribe Now by Email