Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University, Bihar wanted Guest Faculty for the Academic year 2021. Eligible candidates can Email their resume on 5th June 2021
Date Posted: 12th May 2021
Hiring Organization: Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University, Bihar
Organizational Profile: The foundation stone of the Agricultural Research Institute and college was laid by Lord curzon on the 1st of April, 1905. In his speech, the viceroy had expressed his vision that the seed he was planting would soon blossom out, making Pusa the nucleus of agricultural activities, research and education which would not only benefit Bihar and Bengal but the whole of the country and would attract the best of talents from India and abroad. In separate meeting with the Bihar Planters Association, he fervently hoped that the institute would-be of immense service to them in their grave hour of crisis caused by the German Indigo scientist.Lord Curzon left by the end of 1905 and Lord Minto was his successor. Till the last minute he had seen through each and every detail of the Pusa project which virtually was his brainchild. Incidentally one major issue on which he had not agreed was the architecture of the main building, its wings, vaults and arches but finally he gave his consent of course with a stint.
- First Comptroller
Educational and Other Qualifications Required for Direct Recruits:
- Essential Qualification:
- A Post Graduate degree in commerce/financial management with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in point scales.
- At least 15 years of comparable experience in research establishment/UGC/other institutions of higher education /organized accounts in central government with similar status. OR At least 15 years of financial management experience of which 8 years as Deputy finance officer or an equivalent post.
- 5% relaxation in percentage of marks at Master’s level from 55% to 50% will be extended to SC/ST/PwD categories and to the existing incumbents who are already in the university system.
- Desirable: Persons/officials possessing Master’s degree in Business Administration (Finance)/Commerce or possessing CA/ICWA or passing of SAS or its equivalent service examination of central/state govt. / officials working/worked in organized finance & Accounts services under Govt. of India recruited through UPSC will be given preference.
Period of Tenure: 03 (three) years or attaining the age of 60 (sixty) years whichever is earlier
Pay Band and Grade Pay / Pay Scale: Pay matrix level 14 as per 7th CPC
Job Location: Samastipur, Bihar
Apply Mode: Email
Last Date :
- Opening Date for submission of Application form: 11th May 2021 (Tuesday)
- Last Date for Submission of Duly filled Application form alongwith requisite documents via email in PDF format only: 5th June 2021 (Saturday) Upto 11:59:59 PM
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates have to submit dully filled application form (available on university website) alongwith requisite documents (if due to COVID19 pandemic, anyone is unable to access their documents, they can send the same as soon as possible the documents are accessible or bring them at the time of interview.
- However for date of birth, copy of any relevant document viz driving license, Aadhar card, Passport should be enclosed with application form, failing which application will be rejected) and fee payment receipt in single PDF format only via email at the below mentioned Email ID, clearly mentioning in the subject column “Application Form for the post of Comptroller (Ref: Advt. No.02/2021)” on or before 5th June 2021 up to 11:59:59 PM positively
Email Address: [email protected]
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University,
PIN Code – 848 125
For More Details(Read Carefully): Click Here