Teaching Jobs vacancy notification announced by Chrysalis High, Bengaluru for 2019-2020 academic calendar year. Eligible candidates may Email or Walk-in for the interview on 09 & 10-11-2019.
Post Date: 8th November 2019
Institution Name: Chrysalis High
About School: A leader is nothing but a sum total of all the members of his team,” is what he believes in. Starting with just one school & few students in 2012, Chrysalis has grown to a student strength of over 6,500 & over 600 teaching staff. True to its name, Chrysalis is a crucible, where little minds are helped to enrich and grow into mature individuals. His hands-on approach & in-depth involvement has created a chain of schools, where children enjoy their childhood, amidst the cheer of learning. A chain of schools which is known for its path-breaking initiatives like Prior Understanding of Pupil Attributes (#PUPA), Individual Support Program (#ISP) & Chrysalis High Amateur to Masters in Performing Art & Sports (#CHAMPS).
Job Title: Teaching and Non-teaching Jobs
- Pre-Primary Teachers
- Primary Teachers – Kannada, English, Maths, Sanskrit, Social, EVS, Computer, Art, French, Hindi
- Middle, Secondary & Senior Secondary – Kannada, English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Accountancy, Economics, Geography, History, Sanskrit, Computer, Art, French, Hindi, Psychology, Commerce
- Lab Assistant
- Coach – Swimming, Chess, Yoga, Basketball, Cricket, Music, Lawn Tennis
- PET & Dance Teacher
- Special Educator
- Math Lab Incharge
- Candidate should complete their UG/PG/B.Ed in relevant discipline
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skill
- Commitment towards work
- Minimum of 2 years experience is required
Job Location: Bengaluru
Scale of Pay: As per Norms
Apply mode: Email / Walk-in
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates may Walk-in for the interview on 09 & 10-11-2019 from 9.00am to 3.00pm, if not able to attend the interview may Email to the ID mentioned below.
Reference: Advertisement dated on 6th November 2019