Cancer Institute (WIA), Chennai has announced Teaching faculty jobs 2021 for the post of Assistant Professor and Associate Professor. Interested candidates may apply through email immediately.
Date Posted: 26th April 2021
Hiring Organization: Cancer Institute (WIA)
Organization Profile: The Cancer Institute (WIA), as you are aware, is a public charitable voluntary institute dedicated to the care of cancer for the last 60 years. The Institute is a comprehensive cancer centre comprising of a hospital of 535 beds, a research division, a college of oncological sciences and a division of preventive oncology and provides state of art treatment to one and all. It has both a National and International stature. Of the hospital beds, only 40% are paying beds and the remaining are general beds where patients are boarded and lodged free of cost. 40% of the patients are treated totally free and the remaining patients pay a norminal amount. Annually, over 15,672 new patients and 140,935 follow up cases are seen at the Institute.
Job Title: Teaching Faculty
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
Employment Type: Full-Time
Departments which have Faculty Jobs:
- Assistant Professor & Associate Professor:
- Breast Oncology
- Thoracic Oncology
- Gastrointestinal Oncology
- Assistant Professor:
- Reconstructive Surgery with Oncoplastic Breast Surgery
- Orthopaedic Oncology
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Assistant Professor & Associate Professor (Breast Oncology, Thoracic Oncology, Gastrointestinal Oncology): MS (Gen.Surgery) or equivalent degree, M.Ch Surgical Oncology or equivalent speciality degree with the necessary experience.
- Assistant Professor (Oncoplastic Surgery): M.Ch Plastic Surgery or equivalent degree with Oncoplastic Breast Surgery experience.
- Assistant Professor (Orthopaedic Oncology): MS Orthopaedics or equivalent degree with fellowship or experience in Orthopaedic Oncology.
i. The candidates should complete PG/Ph.D in relevant discipline
ii. The candidate should have good communication skills
iii. The candidate should have a passion for teaching and research
iv. Plan and implement educational activities and events.
v. Evaluate and document student’s progress.
Job Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu
Pay Scale: As per norms
Apply Mode: Email
Last Date: Immediately
Organization Website: http://cancerinstitutewia.in/CIWIA/
How to Apply: Candidates who are all interested to apply for the post of Teaching Faculty jobs at Cancer Institute (WIA), Chennai may apply by sending their resume along with a covering letter and necessary testimonials through the email mentioned below immediately.
Email Address to apply for Faculty Jobs: [email protected]
CANCER INSTITUTE (WIA)
No:38, Sardar Patel Road, Adyar,
Reference (Read the advertisement carefully): Advertisement dated 25th April 2021